I am dedicating this blog posts to some of the wisest words I have come across in my life. These are some of my favorite quotations from people I have known or heard otherwise.
- We only find beauty if we carry it in our hearts – Anonymous
- I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best – Marilyn Monroe
- It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that things are difficult – Seneca
- First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win – Mahatma Gandhi
- When you can’t change the direction of the wind, adjust your sails – H. Jackson Brown
- To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are – Anonymous
- If you were to go to destination A and you ran and ran with all your energy, but in the direction of destination B, you would never get there! Your efforts need to be aligned with your goals – My Father
- And in the end, its the people who matter – My Father
- You define your identity, nation and culture in yourself.
- If the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, you can bet that the water bill is higher – Anonymous
- Walk the Talk – My Father
- Excellence is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well – John W Gardner
- You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only option – Anonymous
- If one man has a dollar he didn’t work for, some other man worked for a dollar he didn’t get – Bill Haywood
- The environment is everything that isn’t me- Albert Einstein
- Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s need, but not every man’s greed- Mahatma Gandhi
- Got our name from a women and our game from a woman, I wonder why we take from our women, why we rape our women, do we hate our women? I think it’s time to kill for our women, time to heal our women, be real to our women. So will the real men get up, I know you’re fed up ladies, but keep your head up- Tupac Shakur
- Never play with the feelings of others because you may win the game but the risk is that you will surely lose that person for life time- William Shakespeare
- You have enemies? Good. It means that you stood up for something at some point in your life -Winston Churcill
- Cross the bridge before you reach it- My Father
- No one can offend you without your consent- Unknown
- Every winning streak will have to end sometime- Jhangir Khan
- There are two rules for success.
1) Never tell everything you know.
- Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you – Unknown
Success is worthless if it doesn’t make you humble, failure is worthless if it doesn’t teach you, friendship is worthless if it doesn’t live through the hard times, love is worthless if it doesn’t stand by to make you strong, power is worthless if it doesn’t do any good!
- Life is not about what you couldn’t do so far, its about what you still can – Unknown
- My goal was always to be recognized as a good actor but no one was interested in that, simple because society just wants to warm towards your appearance. This is the great blemish of society- Jude Law